This agreement confirms your request to book a hunt with Central Coast Outfitters, LLC. Please read and review the information below. Please sign and send a copy back along with the fifty percent non-refundable deposit. You will have 14 days to get your deposit in. If we don’t receive your deposit, we reserve the right to sell those dates to another client. Once we receive a copy and your deposit that will lock in your dates. Please make your check payable to Central Coast Outfitters, LLC. All deposits and balances paid are completely non-refundable for any reason including but not limited to illness, injury, death, flight delays, unforeseen loss of income, early departure, late arrival, business emergencies, family emergencies, etc. We look forward to hunting with you. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call. Please inform us of any medical or dietary conditions we should be aware of prior to your arrival. ANY CLIENT THAT SHOWS UP UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ACOHOL. YOUR HUNT WILL BE EITHER DELAYED TO THE NEXT MORNING OR IF NEED BE OR POSTPONED FOR A LATER DATE. We will make every attempt to make your stay with us the best it can be.
In California you will be required to SHOOT NON-LEAD AMMO. We recommend shooting Barnes Bullets. If this is a problem, I have a firearm that you may use. I also have ammo; you will have to pay for the ammo you shoot.
You will need a valid California Hunting License and an Upland Game Bird Endorsement. On an elk hunt your tag is provided. You will need to register your proof of hunter safety with the California Dept. of Fish and Wildlife. You can do this online. I recommend doing this early. Then you can purchase your California Hunting License and your B-Zone deer tag, Bear Tag and A-Zone Deer tag. The license and tags should be available in early May. Purchase them early.
On an elk hunt it can be very hot so dress accordingly. In layers is a good idea. Bring sunscreen and a hat.
Not included on your hunt.
- Salting, boiling, crating including time and materials to build your crate. The freight costs of shipping your trophy crate(s), ice chest and export documentation to a taxidermist. The shipping of your meat or butchering of your animal. We can put you in contact with a local butcher shop. Touring, sightseeing, wine tasting, eating at restaurants or anything else that is not included in the hunt that takes place away from the ranch. Airport pickup and airport drop off. The cost of this is $250.00 for pick up and $250.00 for the drop off.
- All wounded or lost trophies shall be charged at 100% of the quoted price.
- No alcohol shall be provided by Central Coast Outfitters, LLC. You shall have to provide your own alcohol. No exceptions.!!
- Gratuities if warranted.
- ALL ELK HUNTS SHALL BE PAID IN FULL 90 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVALE DATE.
- ALL A-ZONE, B-ZONE AND BEAR HUNTS SHALL BE PAID IN FULL BY JUNE 1 OF THE YEAR THAT THE HUNT IS TAKING PLACE.
- All other hunts Turkey, Wild Boar, Bird Hunts, and Varmints. These hunts shall be paid in full 60 days prior to your arrival date.